Futura Learning Partnership is at an exciting stage in its development. The Trust currently comprises of thirteen schools with more planning to join and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 4-19 education in South Bristol and Bath.
This role offers a great opportunity for the right candidate. We are looking for someone who has the skills and attributes to join the site team at Sir Bernard Lovell Academy on a full time basis.
You will need to:
- Be self-motivated, reliable and have a flexible approach to work
- Have previous experience of caretaking
- Have a maintenance back ground
- Have an understanding of Health and Safety
- Have a professional, confident and can do approach to work
- Have the practical skills/experience and/or qualifications to be able to undertake the role effectively
- Be flexible over working pattern as the hours/days may change to suit the business needs and to ensure staff cover.
- Have a drivers licence
- Either have or undertake a course to achieve a MiDAS qualification (Minibus Driver Awareness Scheme).
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An opportunity to work in a supportive team from whom you can learn, develop and grow
- An energised and professional working environment
- Benefits include; pension scheme, discounted sports centre/gym membership, free wellbeing support & medical cover, cycle to work scheme and Tax-Free Childcare.
The closing date for applications is: 23:59 Sunday 5th December 2021
Interviews are due to be held on Thursday, 9th December, 2021.
No CVs or agencies please.
Futura Learning Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Your suitability to work with children and young people will form part of the selection process. For this post, prior to appointment Futura Learning Partnership will apply for a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring check, a Children’s Barred list check, two satisfactory references, satisfactory pre-employment health screening and for Teachers, a Prohibition Check in relation to the children’s workforce. In some settings a Declaration will be required in order to meet our obligations under the ‘Disqualification under the Childcare Act 2006.
Sir Bernard Lovell Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.