Class Teacher – Lower Key Stage 2
Hours: Full time - 32 hours and 30 minutes per week, Monday to Friday, term time only.
Salary: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum pro rata – salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview.
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 31st August 2022 or the postholder’s return if earlier.
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational teacher who is enthusiastic, ambitious and motivated to join our dedicated team.
Raysfield is a great primary school. We pride ourselves on being a highly inclusive setting with well trained staff and a commitment to ensuring every child receives what they need to enjoy and experience educational success.
• Are you an excellent practitioner, committed to your chosen career?
• Can you work closely with colleagues to further develop practice and support our reflective, self-improving culture?
• Will you build strong relationships and engage successfully with learners, families and all members of the school community?
We will offer:
• A caring, warm and friendly school
• Keen and motivated learners and supportive families
• An excellent team of reflective practitioners
• A commitment to the development of your teaching skills.
• Strong links with local community
• High quality support provided by our leadership team set out in our Professional Growth Policy (please see website)
Are you what we are looking for? Are you ready for a challenge and eager to make a difference to the lives of children in your care?
Closing date for applicants is Wednesday 29th September at 12pm.
Interviews will be held on 7th October 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Raysfield Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.