Year 6 Class Teacher
Start date: 25th April 2022
Hours: Full Time, 32 hours and 30 minutes per week.
Salary: MPS & UPS - £25,714 - £41,604 per annum, pro rata. (Salary within this pay range only, to be agreed at interview).
Please note, this is a temporary post covering maternity leave until 24th April 2023 or until the postholder is expected to return if earlier.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an outstanding class teacher to join our dynamic and successful team.
Christ the King Catholic Primary School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, encouraging, positive individual who can motivate all children and provide them with the highest quality learning experiences. The successful candidate will be committed to inspiring children to learn and to fulfil the schools ethos “Making a difference for learners”.
We are looking for a teacher who can demonstrate and show evidence that they possess the skills and attributes to
• builds positive and trusting relationships with all pupils
• is able to inspire, motivate and engage all pupils
• be a motivational teacher with the ability to make a difference
• raise attainment and standards
• have excellent classroom practice
• get involved in whole school life
• be an active team player who shows initiative and works well as part of a team
• have high expectations of progress and behaviour
• communicate well with all stakeholders
• be a reflective practitioner who seeks professional development
• successfully lead a subject area
• is supportive of the Catholic ethos of the school
In return we can offer
• the opportunity to join a warm, friendly and supportive school community
• a dedicated and committed team with a good sense of humour
• a staff team who are committed to ensuring that every pupil receives the best possible educational experience each and every day
• caring, confident and motivated children who are keen to learn and be challenged
• excellent opportunities for continued professional development
Closing date: 12 noon, Friday 11th February 2022
Interviews: Thursday 17th February 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Some roles may need to comply with the Childcare Act 2006, and the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018 where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Christ The King RC VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.