Teacher: £25,714 - £36,961 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed at interview.
This is a temporary post to cover maternity leave until 31st August 2022 or the post holders return if earlier.
Cadbury Heath Primary are looking for a teacher to join our fantastic school family.
Are you looking for an exciting teaching opportunity? Are you an inspiring, creative practitioner who wants the very best for your children? Would you like to join a school that is working hard to develop as a learning community for everybody in the Cadbury Heath family?
We invite applications from teachers who:
• Are experienced at teaching in the primary age range
• Have had experience of the KS2 framework and providing high quality continuous provision for learners.
• Have high expectations of pupils
• Are dedicated to enhancing pupils learning
• Understand the impact of children’s emotional needs in their learning and support them to manage their emotions effectively
• Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable and see children as individuals
• Work well as part of a team but also able to use their own initiative
• Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• Are creative and able to motivate children
• Have good communication skills
• Have a proven record of good outcomes for pupils
In return we offer:
• A forward thinking and outward facing school
• A bright, well-resourced modern building and substantial, well
• developed grounds
• A supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
• Commitment to developing all our staff
• An opportunity to get involved in curriculum development
• Regular opportunities to enjoy cake in the staffroom!
• Guinea pig cuddles when needed.
The post is subject to a DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) Clearance.
Closing date: 12pm on Friday 28th January 2022, interviews will take place week commencing 7th February 2022.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Some roles may need to comply with the Childcare Act 2006, and the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018 where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Cadbury Heath Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.