Start date: As soon as possible.
Hours: 7 hours and 15 minutes per week, Monday to Friday, 11:50am – 1:15pm, term time only.
Salary: Hay 13 (£3,041 per annum)
The Lunchbreak supervisor role will include responsibility for supervising children during the lunchtime in the dining hall, playground or indoors (when wet).
We are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent knowledge and understanding of positive behaviour management and strategies to promote this
• Can be flexible and have the ability to use initiative
• Can be a good team player who is able to work collaboratively with other lunch break supervisors, teachers and senior management
• Is approachable and a good communicator
• Is willing to learn and take on new ideas and attend relevant training
The post will involve supporting and developing social communication and interaction and play skills; and support in conforming to expected behaviour in the dining hall and playground.
Stanbridge Primary School is a happy and successful school with a positive, caring ethos.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date for applicants is Thursday 30th September 2021.
Stanbridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.