School Administration Officer
Start date: As soon as possible.
Hours: 20 hours per week, Monday to Friday, term time only. (Additional hours may become available).
Salary: Hay 10 (£9,485 - £10,066 per annum)
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2022 due to a budgetary review.
Hanham Primary Federation (Hanham Abbots Junior School and Samuel White’s Infant School) are seeking to appoint an Attendance/Admin Officer to promote the Federation’s attendance policies and procedures relating to the support and management of pupils’ attendance and also maintain and manage the Federation database.
We are looking for someone who has the following:
• Minimum 5 GCSE Grades A*-C or equivalent (must include Maths and English)
• Good standard of practical knowledge, skills and experience of working with children and young people.
• Practical experience of word processing, excel, e-mail & other office electronic applications.
• Practical experience of working in an office environment.
• Ability to produce accurate information based on accurate data input.
• High standard of accuracy and attention to detail
• High level of communication / interpersonal skills
This is a fixed term contracts until 31st August 2022 subject to a staffing/budget review.
Visits to the school are welcome by appointment. Please contact Marian duller at the school if you would like to visit.
The Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
Closing date for applicants is Wednesday 29th September 2021 at 10am.
Interviews will take place on Monday 4th October 2021.
Hanham Abbots Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.