School Business Manager
Start date: As soon as possible
Hours: 22 ½ hours per week, term time only (working three days a week, to be confirmed at interview)
Salary: Hay 7 (£15,560 - £16,958 per annum)
This is a fixed term post until 31st August 2022 pending a budget and staffing review
We are looking for a calm, capable, friendly person to work in the school office. The successful candidate will need to be organised, enthusiastic, proactive and experienced as working as part of an office team.
We expect the successful candidate:
• To provide effective and efficient financial, personnel, administrative and premises management
• To ensure the Headteacher and Governors are provided with appropriate information for effective financial planning
• To have an understanding of how a busy office works.
• To support staff in their administrative work with our children.
• To have a professional approach with parents.
• To be very organised and able to multi-task.
In return we offer :
• A happy, supportive, family School Community.
• A very pleasant School environment.
• Colleagues who seek to strive for the best.
• Delightful children.
• Committed Parents.
Hours of work: 8.00 am – 4.30 pm (less 1 hour for lunch), 3 days per week – to be confirmed at interview
Visits to the school most welcome. You can learn more about our School from our website
Closing date: 5th October 2021.
Interviews will be held on 11th October, 2021
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced CRB disclosure check.
Some roles may need to comply with the ‘Childcare Act 2006’ and the ‘Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009’ where additional disclosure of information will be required.
St Augustine's Catholic VA Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.