Y1 Job Share Class Teacher
12 Hours per week - Thursday and Friday
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a main-scale teacher to join the team at Little Stoke Primary School. We are looking to appoint a job-share teacher for a fixed term period, who can add to the excellent provision and inspiring approach to learning. We are a small but expanding community school on the outskirts of Bristol with a strong parent partnership and a superb group of diverse, highly motivated pupils. Our on-site forest provides opportunities for innovative outdoor learning.
We can offer you:
• A warm, inviting and outward looking staff team
• An amazing outdoor space to support learning
• A supportive and encouraging leadership team and governing body
• A culture of growth and improvement
• Fantastic children with amazing ideas
• A curriculum packed with opportunities and possibilities
• The chance to make a real difference for children and families
• High quality CPD throughout your time with us
• A bright, colourful learning space
We are keen to find a teacher who:
• Will be an active addition to our friendly, lively learning community
• Has experience of supporting children with the transition between EYFS and Year 1
• Is able to offer a personalised learning provision for SEN pupils
• Is keen to constantly evolve and improve their practice
• Has a genuine interest in children learning in a creative and engaging way
• Has the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire pupils
• Has an evidenced track record of very high quality teaching
• Is able and keen to build relationships with adults and children alike
• Is resilient and can offer and receive support as part of a team
• Is always keen to focus on solutions rather than difficulties
• Has a thorough knowledge of the 2014 National Curriculum
• Has a confident ability to use data assessment systems effectively
Please check our school events on twitter @LittleStokePS
This is a fixed term post until 31 August 2022 due to budgets.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people, and all staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Some roles may need to comply with the Childcare Act 2006, and the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2018 where additional disclosure of information will be required. Pease read our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy on the school website.
We encourage all prospective candidates to come and see our school. Please phone the school and book a time.
Closing Date – 28th January 2022 at 12 noon
Interviews – week commencing 31st January 2022
Little Stoke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.