23rd February 2021
£13,902.11 - £16,309.72 (actual) per annum
Your opportunity We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and caring Teaching Assistant to play a key role in supporting the Class Teacher in the teaching and welfare of pupil de ...
Springfield Primary School provides an exceptional learning environment where children academically flourish and emotionally thrive. Our innovative, thematic curriculum enables all children to learn well, developing a life-long love of learning.
The well-being of children is at the core of all school decisions, nurturing pupils as they develop: kindness, resilience, confidence and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others.
Our beautiful grounds and excellent facilities afford children a wealth of new learning experiences, including an array of extra-curricular activities to develop more broadly their skills and wider interests.
Springfield Primary School is an academy within the multi-academy trust, GLF. In this we work closely with other primary and secondary schools sharing outstanding practice, expertise and resources
1. Our People – feel supported, understood and encouraged by our Senior Leadership Team.
2. Our People – are dedicated staff who are passionate about what they do everyday.
3. Our People – go above and beyond to make school a safe and positive place for children.
4. We Develop – and invest in our people with a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff.
5. We Care – the well-being of our staff and children is at the heart of what we do.
6. We Excel - Springfield values Physical Education and has been awarded Sports School of the Year and the Sainsbury’s Gold Mark status 5 years in a row. Our students are enjoying great sporting achievements at school and within the community.
7. We are a Family – working together to achieve the best outcomes for our children and their families
8. We Collaborate – sharing knowledge, skills and experience across GLF Schools
9. We Grow – and develop the unique skills and expertise of our People
10. We have Fun – because why not!
“Every person at Springfield, in every role, is dedicated and passionate about what they do -it really does feel like one big family, with everyone supporting each other as best they can.”
“Positivity runs through its corridors”
“There is a warm and welcoming feel within the school”
“During my 20 years working at Springfield, we have faced many changes and challenges and have emerged stronger and more resilient than ever. We have forged strong bonds with our pupils, parents and our wider school community. I am so proud to be a part of the Springfield family.”
“I would like to say that Springfield is one of the nicest places that I have worked and it's a pleasure to come to work each day and be part of a very special team.”
GLF Schools is a Multi-Academy Trust established in 2012. We believe that every child in our schools can achieve the highest academic standards whilst enjoying a vibrant, challenging and rich curriculum. What we say in our motto is true: "Where Children Grow, Learn and Flourish." Whilst operating as a part of a family, each of our schools has its own distinct character and culture which is respectful of its community and context but their utmost common ground is that it is our staff that make each school. Our collective GLF culture is built upon caring for our children and students by enabling our staff to provide the best possible education with the resources at our disposal.
We have a simple mission. "To be a supportive family of schools where together we grow, learn and flourish”
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership. GLF Schools has a generous employment offer which allows our colleagues to Grow, Learn and Flourish.
For more information about the benefits of working for GLF, please click here to visit our GLF Careers page.