Teaching Assistant Level 1
10 hours (1:00pm to 3:00pm Monday to Friday). Term time only.
Fixed term until Summer 2021
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of Warton St Paul's Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to recruit an experienced, highly motivated, conscientious & creative Teaching Assistant, to join our committed & hardworking staff team. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player at an exciting part of Warton St Paul's school improvement journey.
- Working with the class teacher to deliver excellent teaching and learning
- To embrace and support our clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Accompanying groups on trips
- Supporting assessment and evidencing learning
- Working with the teacher to create stimulating classroom displays and learning resources
- Maintaining a safe and positive environment for all learners
- Creating opportunities for all learners to reach their potential, irrespective of ability
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible, term-time hours
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- Pension Scheme
- Free access to employee assistance programme.
CAN YOU OFFER US:
- Well-developed communication skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
Advert End Date: Monday 19th October 2020 at 12:00noon
Proposed Interview Date: Wednesday 21st October 2020
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Warton St Paul's CE Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.