We are seeking for a part time Receptionist who has ideally worked within a busy school office. The ideal candidate should have good customer service, ICT and communication skills. We are seeking an individual who is calm, organised and a highly professional person who can meet the demands of a busy school office. Continuous training will be given to further enhance your development within the school.
You will have:
• Experience of development, management and operation of administrative systems
• Knowledge of effective use of ICT and other specialist equipment/resources
• Full working knowledge of relevant polices/codes of practice and awareness of relevant legislation
• Very good ICT skills
• Ability to relate well to children and adults
• Work constructively as part of a team, understanding school roles and responsibilities and your own position within these
• Ability to self-evaluate learning needs and actively seek learning opportunities
• NVQ 3 or equivalent qualification or experience in relevant discipline
• Very good numeracy/literacy skills
We offer you:
• A creative and caring environment
• Opportunities for professional development
Initially the role is (32 hours per week) 8am to 4.30pm four days a week, Monday to Thursday. This is for a fixed term until 31 March 2022, when our other receptionist returns from maternity leave, when the hours/days per week may alter to 20.5 hours per week / 2.5 days a week job share.
The post is Term Time only, plus Inset Days and two weeks during the holidays to be agreed.
Pay Spine: WAT Band D, pt 6 – 9, £15,336 - £16,274 (Full time equivalent £19,698 – 20,903)
Interviews to be held on Wednesday 4th August.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts will be subject to satisfactory references and successful applicants will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.