We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic, energetic Design Technology teacher with a desire to become part of a committed team of secondary teachers.
At St Dunstan’s we aim to provide a high quality of education and an environment that supports, nurtures and challenges students to fulfil their potential. St Dunstan’s is part of the Midsomer Norton Schools Partnership (MNSP), a Multi-Academy Trust.
You must be passionate about your subject and committed to the highest level of achievement for all students. You will be required to teach across the age range and ability range.
The successful applicant will:
- Be a committed teacher with energy and vision
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Teach engaging and effective lessons that motivate and inspire students to have high expectations
- Ensure high standards of student behaviour, in line with the school policy and procedures.
- Have a genuine commitment to making a positive contribution to the school
This post is equally suitable for ECTs as well as experienced teachers
Please note we reserve the right to close this vacancy earlier than the specified deadline if a suitable candidate is found.
St Dunstan's School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.