Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
13 hours per week / 2 days (0.4)
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of Warton St Paul's Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to recruit a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher that is able to teach all aspects of the primary curriculum and demonstrate good classroom practice. The ideal candidate will be keen to learn, a team player and motivated with a sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- A professional, happy and enthusiastic staff team;
- A school well-equipped for education in the 21st century;
- Motivated and experiences Governing Body and central Trust team
- Teachers' Pension Scheme
- Access to health and wellbeing support for you and your family
- Terms and conditions protected through a formal trade union recognition agreement with all the major education and support staff unions, and supported through regular JCNC meetings.
- Access to employee benefits & rewards through Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
We are looking to appoint a talented and committed professional with the qualities, skills and drive necessary to fulfil this key role.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed teaching skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in extra curricular activities and wider school life;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
We are a member of Cidari Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Closing date: Friday 22nd September at 12pm
Proposed interview date: Friday 29th September 2023
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our safer recruitment pre-employment checks on shortlisted candidates.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Warton St Paul's Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.