Site Supervisor Apprentice
37 hours per week, all year round
St George's have an exciting opportunity for an apprentice Site Supervisor to join our team.
The role will suit someone who enjoys a variety of work, problem solving, and has the ability to use their own initiative.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The opportunity of working within a supportive, friendly environment in this well run and respected school
- Good opportunities for personal and career development
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Access to health and wellbeing support for you and your family.
- Employment within a Trust committed to equality of opportunity and nationally and locally negotiated pay arrangements.
- Terms and conditions protected through a formal trade union recognition agreement with all the major education and support staff unions, and supported through regular JCNC meetings.
- Access to employee benefits & rewards through Perkbox.
- Cycle to work scheme.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A recognised and relevant level 2 qualification
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- A proven ability to work on their own initiative
- A high level of communication skills and the ability to relate positively to children and adults
- The ability to use relevant technology/equipment
- A can-do attitude
- A commitment to the happiness well-being, self-esteem and progress of everyone at the school
The apprenticeship course will be run by Blackpool and The Fylde College and will require the successful candidate to attend college one day per week during term time.
Advert End date: Friday 29th September at 1pm
Proposed Interview Date: Thursday 5th October
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our safer recruitment pre-employment checks on shortlisted candidates.
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013, 2020. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.
St George's School - A Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.