6.25 hours per week, term time only
Cidari Education and the governors of St Luke & St Philip's Primary School - A Church of England Academy are seeking to appoint a Welfare Assistant to support children across the school.
The successful applicant will be required to work 1¼ hours daily.
We can offer you:
- A positive working environment focused on staff well-being, student welfare, and high standards of achievement and behaviour
- Excellent CPD opportunities and Training and Development Programmes
- Eligibility to join the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Access to health and wellbeing support for you and you family.
- Employment within a Trust committed to equality of opportunity and nationally and locally negotiated pay arrangements.
- Terms and conditions protected through a formal trade union recognition agreement with all the major education and support staff unions, and supported through regular JCNC meetings.
- Access to employee benefits & rewards through Perkbox
- Cycle to work scheme
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed communication skills;
- Experience of managing and promoting positive behaviour;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in school life;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
The post is subject to satisfactory medical and DBS clearance and proof of legal working entitlement.
We are part of Cidari Education - Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Please ensure that you refer to the job description and person specification as only those candidates that meet the criteria will be considered for shortlisting.
Closing date: Friday 14th April at 1pm
Proposed interview date: Week commencing Monday 17th April 2023
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note that in line with Keeping Children Safe in Education 2022, an online search will be carried out as part of our safer recruitment pre-employment checks on shortlisted candidates.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
St Luke and St Philips Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.