Key Stage 1 Class Teacher
September start if possible, or January 2023
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of St Luke & St Philip's Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to recruit a Class Teacher that is able to teach all aspects of the primary curriculum and demonstrate good classroom practice. The ideal candidate will be keen to learn, a team player and motivated with a sense of humour.
Lead subject to be confirmed.
We can offer you:
- Quality teaching and learning;
- Clear Christian values underpinning school life
- Happy, hard working and well behaved children;
- A professional, happy and enthusiastic staff team;
- A school well-equipped for education in the 21st century;
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
We are looking to appoint a talented and committed professional with the qualities, skills and drive necessary to fulfil this key role.
Can you offer us:
- Well-developed teaching skills;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- Willingness to be involved in extra curricular activities and wider school life;
- Enthusiasm, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos.
We are a member of Cidari Multi Academy Trust, established in November 2013, a growing educational trust and part of the Blackburn Diocese. Cidari Education are committed to providing high quality education for all children in our academies based on clearly established Christian values and principles.
Visits to the school are available on Monday 20th June (9:00am - 10:00am) and Tuesday 21st June (2:30pm - 3:30pm)
Closing date: Monday 13th June
Proposed interview date: Monday 27th June
St Luke and St Philips Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.