37 hours per week, term time plus 10 days
Cidari Multi Academy Trust and the Governing Body of Baines' Endowed Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to appoint an experienced, highly motivated, conscientious & creative Nursery Leader to join our committed & hardworking staff team from June 2022. Working with children in EYFS, the successful candidate will join us at an exciting time in the life of our school and assist in meeting the personal, social and educational needs of our children.We have polite, hardworking, wonderful children and committed and supportive staff who work well as a team. Our governors are passionate about education and fully engage in our drive to excellence.
We can offer you:
- Friendly, well-behaved children who enjoy nursery;
- Popular venue, bustling environment!
- Purpose built environment offering extensive and quality resources
- A professional, happy and enthusiastic staff team;
- Excellent support from experiences nursery teachers, officers and assistants
- Motivated and experienced Governing Body and central Trust team.
Can you offer us:
- A good understanding of child development;
- A commitment to continuous improvement;
- Enthusiasm, resilience, adaptability and a positive outlook;
- A commitment to our Christian ethos
If you believe that you possess the required qualities outlined in the person specification, we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the school office.
Closing date: Monday 6th June at 12noon
Proposed interview date: Tuesday 14th June
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The above post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure & Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Blackpool Baines' Endowed Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.