Fixed term whilst the supported pupil remains eligible for funding
Ranging from 20 hours per week to 30 hours per week, dependent on pupil entitlement. Term time only
Cidari Multi Academy Trust and the Governing Body of Baines Endowed Church of England Primary Academy are seeking to appoint a number of experienced, highly motivated, conscientious & creative SSAs to join our committed & hardworking staff team from March 2022, working with children from Nursery to Year 6. The successful candidates will join us at an exciting time in the life of our school and assist in meeting the personal, social and educational needs of our children.
We have polite, hardworking, wonderful children and committed and supportive staff who work well as a team. Our governors are passionate about education and fully engage in our drive to excellence.
The suitable candidate will:
- work with colleagues to determine the specific learning and physical requirements of individual pupils
- have the essential qualifications and experience as detailed in the person specification, including GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
- Support other staff to ensure educational settings meet the needs of pupils
- Have high expectations for children’s learning
- Be enthusiastic, energetic, positive and approachable – with a good sense of humour!
- Support and develop our aims and ethos built on Christian values
We can offer you:
- A warm welcome from a happy community with a strong Christian ethos.
- Confident and enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
- The active support of parents and governors.
- Strong links with other local church schools and the local community.
- Opportunities for professional and personal development
If you believe that you possess the above qualities, we would like to hear from you.
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the school office.
Closing date: Extended to Monday 6th June at 12noon
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available by below.
Blackpool Baines' Endowed Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.