St Silas Church of England Primary Academy have four opportunities for Teaching & Learning responsibilities across the academy, supporting either Curriculum Development, SIAMs, Collective Worship & RE, or Early Reading & Phonics.
All opportunities will require the successful candidate to;
- Attend extended leadership meetings
- Attend some governors meetings
- Provide a termly report to governors
- Report half termly to the headteacher
- Deliver CPD to staff across the academy including INSET, staff meetings etc.
- Support other teachers in developing their areas
To apply, please use the cover letter section of the application form to submit your expression of intent, identifying the impact you have had in your leadership and how it has prepared you for the role. You can apply for more than one role but you will need to submit a separate letter for each application.
Closing date: Wednesday 12th October at 5pm
Proposed interview date: Wednesday 19th October
St Silas Church of England Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.