Fixed term for 12 months
Cidari Education and the Governing Body of St Silas' Church of England Primary School are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and dynamic Class Teacher. This is a wonderful opportunity for the right candidate to become a key player in a vibrant primary Academy at an exciting part of its school improvement journey.
* An outstanding classroom practitioner, with an excellent understanding of the ways in which Assessment for Learning strategies impact on children’s progress?
* Creative and innovative with high aspirations for the children and families with whom you work?
* An ambitious professional committed to reflective practice and personal development?
* Passionate about learning in all curriculum subjects and able to lead the team in your areas of agreed responsibility?
* Dynamic and resilient and keen to contribute to our continuous school improvement journey?
- A deep understanding of the process of learning?
- A thorough understanding of the National Curriculum combined with key progression knowledge for learning in Mathematics, Reading and Writing?
- A range of assessment for learning techniques to accelerate pupil progress and the ability to articulate these?
- An understanding of the ways in which co-operative learning strategies and independent learning opportunities contribute to embed learning?
- The flexibility and courage to trial new learning strategies, evaluate their effectiveness and share successes with the wider team?
- Contribute to the development of Worship and the spiritual life of the school, based upon our Christian Values?
- Commit to ensuring a positive and safe learning environment for all pupils in our academy?
- Show interest and respect to all stakeholders of our academy, thereby positively promoting our Academy’s and the Cidari Trust’s values and relationships with all of our parents and partners?
- Show successful subject leadership skills and experience?
Visits to the Academy are encouraged and warmly welcomed by appointment through the Headteacher Michele Battersby.
Closing date: Friday 19th June
Proposed interview date: Thursday 25th June
Cidari Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions. Further information is available below.
St Silas's CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.