*Please note that Level 2 qualifications or above in English and Mathematics are essential requirements for this role*
We have exciting opportunities available for experienced and highly motivated Learning Support Assistants to join our team both within the School of Personalised Learning (SPL) and the School of Sixth Form Studies (SoSFS).
- Fixed Term Contracts to 31st August 2023
- 24 hour and 33 hour per week contracts available
- Term-time only (37 weeks)
- Salary: FTE £18,940 (£10,017 pro rata for 24 hour contracts and £13,773 pro rata for 33 hour contracts)
The College provides specialist education and support for 200+ young people aged 16-25 with moderate and complex learning difficulties and disabilities.
In addition we support students within our mainstream provision that have additional learning needs such as ASC, and/or social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
Working with students you will form a key part of the range of services to support their education, emotional well-being and preparation for adulthood.
Ideally, you should:
- Be well motivated, passionate and well organised
- Have significant knowledge of Safeguarding and Prevent
- Have Grade C passes in English and Mathematics, or equivalent
- Have prior experience of supporting students with SEND and/or SEMH
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service application
Interviews will take place as and when suitable applications are received. Therefore this advert may close prior to the listed end date.
St Vincent College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.