Hours of work: 35 hours per week, term time only
This is a permanent contract start date to be agreed with candidate subject to a DBS check
Salary: Support Staff Spine Point 25
FTE £21,669 pro-rated (£17,620 actual earnings)
This is a non-teaching role, but having teaching experience may be an advantage.
Reporting to the Specialist Academic and Study Support Coordinator, the college is seeking a suitably experienced individual to join our Personal Tutor Team, which forms part of our support services for students. They will work with students within the School of Sixth Form Studies on Level 2 and 3 learning programmes.
• The college is looking for individuals who are committed to holistic approaches to student support and guidance and are able to offer pastoral support to students.
• The successful candidates will also be responsible for supporting and monitoring attendance and progress of approximately 170 students, organised into study community groups.
• This will include facilitating weekly study community activities with these students.
• They will also have responsibility for providing support to students in need of a range of additional support, including liaison with parents’ and carers
• Candidates will have knowledge of the college’s tutorial systems, Safeguarding and E&D.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click on ‘fast apply’ to complete an online application form.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Friday 18th September
Interviews to take place: W/b 21st September
St Vincent College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.