Job Title: Teacher of PE
Contract: Full time
Site: Richard Barnes Academy
Closing date: 14 May 2021
Start: September 2021
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about PE?
If so, this is the school for you!
Richard Barnes Academy are looking to appoint a PE teacher who wants to make a difference to join our enthusiastic, hard-working and committed team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the eastern region. The school whilst on a journey has a bright and exciting future ahead of it and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher. Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Richard Barnes Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Richard Barnes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.