Nursery Nurse Level 3 (Senior Achievement Support Assistant)
Full Time, Fixed Term for 1 year in the first instance
Grade 6 Scale Points 14 – 19
Full Time (32.5 hours) 195 days
Rokeby Park Primary School requires a full time Nursery Nurse (Level 3) to start as soon as possible. You will work with our caring and dedicated team to support children’s learning in the EYFS, and will be supported by a qualified teacher. The post will be fixed term for one year to cover a maternity leave.
Rokeby Park Primary is a smaller than average school situated at the heart of the local community. Our team is committed to inspiring children and raising their aspirations. We are a forward thinking school and we are working hard to improve outcomes for children by ensuring we deliver an ambitious, exciting and challenging curriculum. Working as part of the Constellation Trust, you will have the opportunity to work with colleagues from seven primary schools, two secondary schools and a pupil referral unit. Working in partnership with leaders from the Trust, you will work with a highly committed and experienced team to build on and develop the success of the school.
If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and passionate about inspiring children and making a difference, we would like to meet you.
We require someone who:
- Has successful experience of working within EYFS
- Is creative, has a passion for the early years and is committed to providing the very best for every child
- Has an understanding of how children learn and can support children’s development and learning
- Has a clear educational philosophy, vision and high expectations
- Has experience of working to support children through high quality interventions and has experience of working with children who have special educational needs or who are disadvantaged
- Has a passion to ensure every child succeeds and reaches their full potential
- Is committed, motivated and enthusiastic
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Has the ability to work in partnership with parents, staff and outside agencies
- Has a sound knowledge of safeguarding
We can offer:
- Hard working, enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
- The opportunity to work within a highly committed team of professionals
- An excellent working environment and high quality resources
- Opportunities to take part in high quality CPD
- Opportunities to work with effective colleagues from beyond our school
- The support of a committed and experienced Local Advisory Board
This is an exciting opportunity to join our highly dedicated and friendly team. If you would like to apply for the position, please contact the School Business Manager, Mrs Sally Chaytor.
Rokeby Park Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: 31st January 2022, 12 noon
Interviews will take place: 4th February 2022
Rokeby Park Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS check will be sought from the successful candidate.