Where Possible Interviews Will Be Held On Site Within Our Schools And We Will Adhere To Our Current Covid Policy For External Visitors. Otherwise Interviews Will Be Held Remotely By Teams.
Working Pattern: Monday To Friday 08:15am – 03:15pm
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Manager to join the team at the Three Rivers Academy. This role supports The SIMS Data & Assessment Manager will develop and create templates, reports, datasheets, and training materials to assist the SLT in the production and analysis of data for a range of different stakeholders including staff, students, SLT, the Governing Body and the Trust. They will have oversight of the management and maintenance of SIMS with the support of the Student Services and Admin Teams.
Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal skills and listening skills with a commitment to helping.
Key qualifications/experience and skills required:
The successful candidate will be Educated to A level or equivalent, or able to evidence ability at an equivalent level and Relevant HR, Management, business administration or financial qualification to NVQ Level 3/4, or able to evidence knowledge and understanding of relevant disciplines. Willingness to study for a relevant professional qualification if appropriate.
- Good knowledge and use of SIMS
- Understanding of ALPS Connect, 4 Matrix and FFT Aspire
- A knowledge of using Nova-T6 would also be desirable but not essential
Three Rivers Academy moved into a brand-new school building in February 2018 which offers spacious, modern and outstanding facilities. Three Rivers Academy is a school that maximises opportunities for young people to develop academically and socially in an environment that is stimulating, caring and supportive. This was recognised in the Ofsted report from May 2019 where the school was judged to be GOOD in every category.
THPT can offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
- Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
- Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions
- Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
- Interviews may take place prior to the closing date by mutual agreement.
Three Rivers Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.