NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Start Date September 2022
With The Opportunity To Study For A Level 3 Qualification In Teaching & Learning.
Fox Grove School is a purpose-built school in Leatherhead, designed to meet the needs of pupils with Complex Communication & Interaction Needs.
Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, 8.45am -3.15pm with a 30 minute unpaid break
The school has been on the new site from January 2022, this has enabled us to have five new classes. We are looking to recruit Teaching Assistants (flexible working requests accepted).
Fox Grove School prepares each pupil with the skills & knowledge they need to progress independently to the next phase of their educational journey. Recognising staff well-being must be at the heart of our school, so staff can best support our pupils to progress.
Fox Grove School promotes values of safety, belonging, connection and trust. When the whole school community lives by these values; it enables us to provide the best quality universal, targeted and specialist support for all pupils and their families. With the right support in place, every pupil can access a broad & balanced creative curriculum.
Fox Grove is part of The Howard Partnership Trust (THPT), a family of schools who work together to use and share a wide range of expertise and services.
Fox Grove School are looking for Learning Support Assistants from a wide range of backgrounds:
• Any employment background will be considered, we just need a commitment to bringing out the best in all Fox Grove pupils
• Anyone who is interested in learning more about SEND and/or education
• Mainstream practitioners who want to experience working with young people with SEND
• College / university leavers wanting to explore the world of education and SEND
Fox Grove will support your professional development to become outstanding classroom practitioners, this include:
• Being part of The Howard Partnership Trust that has expertise in all areas of SEND as it is a family of primary, secondary, specialist centres and special schools.
• Provide an opportunity for you to develop your expertise in SEND
• A comprehensive and interesting induction and training package including:
o TEACCH – supporting pupil independence.
o Behaviour for Learning – providing the best universal supports.
o Being a compassionate school
o Targeted interventions (Attention Autism, Augmented Communication, Zones of Regulation, Social Thinking and Emotion Coaching)
THPT can offer:
• An opportunity to be part of a dynamic and developing organisation
• Excellent benefit package to include Cycle to Work, Sainsbury’s Loyalty Discount and access to discount schemes
• Fantastic Local Government Pension Scheme, including generous employer contributions
• Rewards and Benefits Scheme that includes Loyalty and Service Awards
If you have any questions about the role or the application process, please contact the THPT Recruitment Team by visiting the company website.
For more information about working within The Howard Partnership Trusts and what we can offer please visit company website:
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our Vision is to excel at ‘bringing out the best’ in young people of all abilities and aptitudes, and so increase their life chances for their future success and fulfilment.
Fox Grove School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.