The Priory Learning Trust is looking to recruit a Cover Supervisor to work at Priory Community School – An Academy in Weston-super-Mare. This is a very exciting opportunity to join our fantastic highly skilled team based in Weston-super-Mare. This role will be working 30 hours per week, term time only. This is a fixed term position for one year from 1 September 2021 until 31 August 2022.
About The Priory Learning Trust:
The Priory Learning Trust is a Multi-Academy trust which supports primary and secondary schools in the South West of England. The PLT grew from a passion to bring the power of partnership and sharing to bear and provide a first-class education to a wide range of children, of all abilities and social class groupings, in Weston-super-Mare and Highbridge. Our values at The Priory Learning Trust are Students First, Cherishing Staff.
What you will do:
• Manage the behaviour of pupils to ensure a constructive learning environment
• Supervise the work of whole classes set by their class/subject teacher in accordance with school policy
• Take an active role in supporting and developing a culture of team working for the benefits of pupils, both individually and collectively
• Be aware of, understand the Trust’s Equality and Diversity Policy, and ensure at all times that the duties of the post are carried out in accordance with the Policy.
• 5 GCSEs grade A – C, or equivalent
• Excellent and effective communication skills
• Ability to work flexibly within a team and motivate students
• Demonstrate a professional attitude
• Employee Assistance Programme
• CPD opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted gym membership at our Academies
• Pension Scheme
• Flu Jabs
• 2 weeks October half term
• Amazing career progression and opportunities
• Regular social events
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Cycle to work scheme
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
“Priory Community School – An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”