The Priory Learning Trust is looking to recruit a School Cleaner at The King Alfred School – An Academy in Highbridge. This role will be working 10 hours per week, term time only plus 6 weeks. The working hours will be 15:10 – 17:10, Monday to Friday. This is a permanent position.
About The Priory Learning Trust:
The Priory Learning Trust is a Multi-Academy trust which supports primary and secondary schools in the South West of England. The PLT grew from a passion to bring the power of partnership and sharing to bear and provide a first-class education to a wide range of children, of all abilities and social class groupings, in Weston-super-Mare and Highbridge. Our values at The Priory Learning Trust are Students First, Cherishing Staff.
What you will do:
• Carry out general cleaning duties to provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment for teaching and other school activities, as set out in the school’s cleaning schedule.
• Use all cleaning materials and equipment in a safe and proper manner and in accordance with any instructions and specifications provided.
• Observe health and safety and security requirements.
• To complete any appropriate records or documentation required by the Cleaning Supervisor.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work without supervision
• Ability to work effectively as a team
• Employee Assistance Programme
• CPD opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted gym membership at our Academies
• Pension Scheme
• Flu Jabs
• 2 week October half-term
• Amazing career progression and opportunities
• Regular social events
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Cycle to work scheme
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
The King Alfred School – An Academy is committed to Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references, medical clearance and Disclosure and Barring Service clearance.
We welcome applications regardless of age, gender, disability, ethnicity or religion. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage applications from people with disabilities. If you have a disability you only need to meet the minimum qualifying criteria for the post you have applied for and you will be guaranteed an interview