The Priory Learning Trust is looking to recruit a School Cleaner to work at Priory Community School – An Academy in Weston-super-Mare. This role will be working 15 hours per week, term time only. This is a permanent position.
About The Priory Learning Trust:
The Priory Learning Trust is a Multi-Academy trust which supports primary and secondary schools in the South West of England. The PLT grew from a passion to bring the power of partnership and sharing to bear and provide a first-class education to a wide range of children, of all abilities and social class groupings, in Weston-super-Mare and Highbridge. Our values at The Priory Learning Trust are Students First, Cherishing Staff.
What you will do:
• You will be responsible for carrying out general cleaning duties to provide a clean, hygienic and safe environment for teaching and other school activities, as set out in the school’s cleaning schedule
• You will also be responsible to observe health and safety requirements and complete any appropriate records or documentation required by the Cleaning Supervisor.
• No formal qualification is required but some previous cleaning experience is desirable
• Training in basic cleaning methods and the use of materials and equipment must be undertaken
• Employee Assistance Programme
• CPD opportunities
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted gym membership at our Academies
• Pension Scheme
• Flu Jabs
• 2 weeks October half term
• Amazing career progression and opportunities
• Regular social events
• Employee Benefits Platform
• Cycle to work scheme
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
“Priory Community School – An Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment”