Please note that applications will be reviewed as received and should a suitable candidate be identified, we may close the vacancy early. Therefore, early application is encouraged.
We have a fantastic opportunity for x2 permanent cleaners for our school and x1 Temporary cover contract
This Opportunity for:
- Working During Term Time + 10 days over 41 weeks
- Hours: 10 hours per week Monday - Friday (Monday - Thursday 15.45-17.45 and Friday 13.45 - 15.45)
- Actual annual salary from £5,466 - £5,556 - NJC Grade J2-J3
At Grange Junior School, community forms the heart of our school and this is an exciting time to join us as a Cleaner. We are proud of our school and the imaginative curriculum that we provide for our children. Our caring, supportive and inclusive ethos helps to ensure that every child is nurtured while they learn.
We couldn’t do what we do without our fantastic staff team, and we are looking for a reliable and flexible Cleaner to join our team, ensuring that our beautiful Primary School is kept clean, tidy and safe. If you are looking to continue your career in a challenging and rewarding role as part of our team of Cleaners, we want to hear from you. Come and join us on this exciting journey to help our school be the very best it can be for our children.
All About You
Do you have what it takes to join us? The Cleaner we would like to join us will:
- Ideally have some cleaning work experience.
- Be able to manage time well.
- Have high standards and expectations of cleanliness or our school.
- Adhere to health and safety practices at all times.
Why Work for us?
We think you will love working with us and here are some of the reasons why:
- We are a welcoming and supportive school with strong values and a caring ethos.
- Our staff are a hardworking team dedicated to helping children succeed.
- Our children are engaged and eager to learn.
- We have a supportive leadership team and wider school community.
- As part of The White Horse Federation multi-academy trust, we benefit from their support, encouragement, shared resources and outstanding CPD opportunities.
Why not come and see for yourself? We would love to welcome you to our school and show you around so that you can better understand our school environment. Please get in touch with the school office to arrange.
The White Horse Federation is a large Multi-Academy Trust in South West and South East England, committed to providing the very best education for our students. We believe in empowering our staff to be the very best they can be, and that is why you will find a wide range of professional development opportunities available to you when you join us.
We believe in valuing our staff, and one of the ways we can do that is by offering a range of benefits to our staff:
- Car Purchase Scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Reward Gateway Discounts
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent Pension Scheme
Ready to Apply?
We hope we have done enough to give you a flavour of what it is like to work here. If you would like come and join us, then please apply today – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
The White Horse Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. If successful for this role, you will be expected to apply for a disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service before an appointment is confirmed. Please note that references will be sought on shortlisted candidates before the interview.
The White Horse Federation values uniqueness and recognises the benefit of having a diverse workforce. We value the contributions of all staff from a wide range of backgrounds and we are committed to building an inclusive workplace that reflects the diversity of the communities we serve. At The White Horse Federation, we believe that everyone should be treated with fairness and respect and share a commitment to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at all of our schools. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and operate a fair recruitment process, free from discrimination against the protected characteristics, in line with the Equality Act 2010.