37 hours per week, 42 weeks per annum
Salary: Grade 8, Point 23-26 £33,120-£35,684 (£30,639-£33,755 pro rata)
We are looking for an excellent practitioner to join our happy, thriving and ambitious school, which is part of The Mead Educational Trust.
We are looking for:
• Professionalism, strong leadership skills and efficiency
• enthusiasm and energy
• ambition and commitment to the North Mead school and community
• care and compassion
• team players who can develop excellent relationships across our school community
We can offer you:
• an opportunity to work within our happy and high achieving school
• a dedicated and professional team to support you
• an excellent professional network across The Mead Educational Trust
Opportunities to discuss the post are welcomed - please email Alex Curran (Principal) to arrange
Closing date: Friday 24th September 2021 (midday)
Interviews: Tuesday 5th October 2021
Start Date: To be confirmed (negotiable dependent on current contract commitments)
We are strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children in our Educational Trust. All applicants will be expected to share this commitment. References will be requested prior to interview and an Enhanced DBS check will be required for successful applicants.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.