An exciting opportunity to join our outstanding school and be part of a well-established and respected multi academy trust.
We are looking for Class Teachers to start 8th January 2024
ECTs are welcome to apply
The post is temporary for 1 year for maternity cover.
We can offer you:
- A supportive mentoring and coaching programme with guaranteed release time
- Opportunities for continuing professional development
- The opportunity to be part of TMET, a vibrant and outward looking multi academy trust
- A dynamic, committed and professional staff
- Over 450 friendly and enthusiastic children
- Be committed to encouraging children to achieve high standards
- Be an excellent teacher, passionate about removing barriers to learning
- Be organised and efficient with a sense of humour
This post will involve contact with vulnerable groups (children, young people and/or adults) and is therefore, exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure check. This exemption means that shortlisted applicants for this post will be required to declare all criminal convictions, cautions, reprimands, and bind- overs both spent and unspent in their application, before interview and regardless of the passage of time.