Teaching Assistant Level 3
Job Ref: TAL3 23-24
Details: Part Time, Term Time (38.6weeks)
Start Date: as soon as possible.
Salary: Grade 5, Points 11 – 14 (Actual Salary £20,340)
33 hours and 5 minutes per week, 30 minutes for lunch daily.
• 8.20am – 4pm Monday + 1 other day
• 8.20am-3.05pm x3 other days
• Plus, 3 professional learning days.
We are looking to appoint self-motivated individuals with an ability to deal positively and sympathetically with students, staff and parents.
Knowledge and experience of working with students with SEND is essential.
We are looking to recruit a senior teaching assistant to join our passionate and progressive SEND faculty, to help make learning accessible for all students. We are looking to appoint positive and enthusiastic people to join our highly supportive and growing team, who want to work in a school where:
• strong, positive relationships are a strength of the school;
• students are generally taught in mainstream lessons which allows them to thrive in a positive and productive learning environment;
• students of all ages and abilities readily demonstrate an eagerness to learn and make progress across the curriculum;
• outstanding behaviour is apparent throughout the school; students are polite, open and articulate, making it a pleasure to engage with them in lessons;
• the school’s progress 8 score is significantly above average at +1.0 for two consecutive years and ranked in the top 5% nationally;
• Professional Learning is a priority and time for this is integrated into the school day;
• all students, teachers and parents share a common vision to "make a positive difference".
Successful applicants are subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check and satisfactory employment references.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this post please read the Applicant pack for instructions on how to apply.
Please see the documents listed below, which may assist you in making your application:
• Job Description
• Applicant Pack
• Application and Recruitment Process document
NO AGENCIES OR CVs PLEASE
Closing Date: Wednesday 22nd November 2023 12pm
Interview Date: Thursday 30th November 2023
TMET are an equal opportunities employer, committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
If we have not contacted you within 4 weeks of the closing date, you may assume that your application has been unsuccessful
This post will involve contact with vulnerable groups (children, young people and/or adults) and is therefore, exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Disclosure check. This exemption means that shortlisted applicants for this post will be required to declare all criminal convictions, cautions, reprimands, and bind- overs both spent and unspent in their application, before interview and regardless of the passage of time.