The Mead Educational Trust (TMET) is a growing partnership of primary and secondary schools situated in the East Midlands. The Trust draws its educational excellence from the established track record of the high-quality education provision of Rushey Mead Academy, the Trust's convertor academy.
TMET provides its academies access to a world-class education network and staff with an employer providing high quality professional development. We are committed to ensuring each academy enables every pupil to achieve the very best. We believe that together we make a positive difference.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Data Analyst to join our Trust Data Team to maintain and develop a full data analysis service for individual academies and Trust-wide to support teaching, learning and pastoral support.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Analyse academies’ internal and statutory assessment and progress data, producing regular reports for senior leaders and class teachers; support secondary academy data teams in these tasks where required;
- Assist in compiling Trust-wide data reports and analysis for the Executive Team and Trust Board;
- Help with due diligence processes for schools applying to join the Trust and ensuing work to improve data collection and analysis for schools new to the Trust;
- Innovate data reporting and processes to adapt to changing user requirements and improve efficiency.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS Disclosure check.
How to apply
If you are interested in this post, please complete the application form online.
Please see the documents listed below, which may assist you in making your application:
• Job description and Person Specification
• Application and Recruitment Process document
Closing date: Monday 5th December 2022, noon
Interview: 14th December 2022
The Mead Educational Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.