Salary: TSAT Pay Group 1 £3,334 - £3,384 (based on FTE of £18,327 - £18,603)
Hours per week: 7.5 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Closing Date: 02/10/2022
Interview Date: TBC
We are seeking to appoint a Breakfast Club Assistant at New Horizons Primary School to stimulate and engage our children in exciting and imaginative activities before the start of the school day, communicating with parents/carers and assisting pupils with refreshments, ensuring that hygiene, health and safety standards are met. You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our school and join our Trust!
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached JD
- Be a good team player
- Be a role model for the children, talking to them calmly and politely
- Ensure good standards of behaviour by the pupils are maintained by following the Positive Behaviour policy
- Ensure First Aid is given and actions are recorded in the First Aid book. Bumps to the head MUST be reported to the Office and class teacher
- Honest and reliable with confidential information
- Flexible and adaptable to deal with changing needs
What our Trust will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with and support happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at our small and friendly school, benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our Trust, and are keen to progress your career then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Isambard Brunel Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.