Salary: £27,186 - £42,192 per annum
Start date: September 2021
Contract: Fixed Term, 1 Year
Closing Date: 13/06/21
Interview Date: TBC
We require a Classroom Teacher to join All Faiths Children’s Academy. You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone. This is a fixed term position for one academic year starting September 2021.
“All pupils experience a rich, diverse curriculum in this highly inclusive school. Pupils rise to the high expectations they are set... The school is a happy, safe place to be. Pupils’ behaviour in and around the building is calm and orderly… Pupils are polite” Ofsted rated ‘Good’ 2020
All Faiths Children's Academy is a one form primary academy based in the Strood area. We are lucky enough have a passionate workforce at our school who all care for and respect the fantastic children of our school. We are dedicated to school improvement and we all aim to provide a happy, safe and fun school environment for the children, and our staff too.
What you will need to succeed:
- Be a qualified teacher
- Be committed to contributing to our fully inclusive school, being proactive in adjusting support pupils in their learning
- Passionate about teaching and learning and have a positive outlook and excellent interpersonal skills
- Outstanding classroom practice with high expectations for achievements and behaviour
- Be committed to “Being your best self” and be keen to work collaboratively with colleagues across the school, hub and Trust.
- Be able to plan and deliver a creative and stimulating curriculum
- An aspiring leader of learning and happy to grasp exciting CPD opportunities
- Be willing to engage with research informed practice
- Contribute to the values, ethos and the development of our schools.
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust is a family of schools consisting of both primary and secondary schools across Kent, Hampshire and Plymouth.
We believe that every young person in our community deserves to have the best opportunities at life regardless of their individual circumstances.
Education is the key to transforming life chances and we support and develop every member of our community to:
- Think about their Thinking
- Be their Best self
- Shape their Success
In this way we transform life chances
What our Trust will offer you:
- Minimum starting salary £27,186 for all NQTs
- Revised Teacher Payscale to retain and reward excellent teachers
- The opportunity to work with happy and well behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and other teachers within the school and our Trust to help you deliver outstanding teaching and learning through resources, mentoring and school visits.
- Regular opportunities to meet and share best practice with the relevant year group teachers of the other Medway Primary Schools within our trust
- Benefit from an internationally accredited pedagogy approach to thinking and learning, which has been proven to enhance classroom practice
- Excellent CPD opportunities including our Early career, Middle and Senior Leadership programmes
- As an accredited Chartered Teacher organisation you can become a recognised Charted Teacher
- Reduced membership of a fully-equipped fitness suite and classes – located on the site of New Horizons Children’s Academy
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at our small and friendly school, benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our Trust, and are keen to progress your career then please apply today!
Visits to our school are very welcome and strongly encouraged. Please contact Karen Holdsworth, Office Manager, to arrange a suitable time. We would be delighted to welcome you to our school.
We also encourage any early applications and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are committed to safeguarding procedures and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced DBS check and Children's Barred List check.