Salary: £20,000 - £23,000
Closing Date: 25th July 2021
Interview Date : TBC
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join our excellent and growing team. You will work alongside the TSAT Central Finance Team, providing finance assistant support to external Academy Trust’s as part of TSfEs support services.
We are looking for a candidate with previous experience of working as a finance assistant and experience in Education or using PS Financials would be desirable.
If you are able to work on your own initiative, remain accurate and efficient under pressure and want to be part of a growing organisation supporting over 10,000 pupils, we would love to hear from you.
Thinking Solutions for Education (TSfE) is a company created to provide advice and consultancy services to the Education Sector. TSfE is wholly owned by The Thinking Schools Academy Trust, a successful family of schools that work together to improve the life chances of all its children and young people. It makes fulfilment, personal development and support of its staff a priority.
What we can offer you:
- Discounted gym membership (Gym located on site)
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- Great CPD and exposure to a wide range of finance and business management experiences
- Membership to the NEST pension scheme
- Annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- We place value on the health & wellbeing of our staff and have a range of packages in place to support our staff, including a 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free onsite parking
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in joining TSfE and benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our organisation and are keen to progress your career then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
If you require any further information please contact Doug Stewart, Head of Finance, The Thinking Schools Academy Trust.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust * is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.