Salary: TSAT Grade D £21,532 - £24,234 (Pro rata for hours and weeks stated £14,780 - £16,635)
Hours: 30 hours per a week
Contract: Permanent, 30 hours per a week, Term time
Start date: ASAP
Closing Date: Interview Date: 28/11/2021
We require a HLTA to join us to work across Penhale Infant School and Newbridge Junior School. You will be willing to take the opportunity to play a full part in the further development of our school and join us in our aims to make learning irresistible and to provide a nurturing and safe environment for everyone.
This role may be based at Newbridge Junior School.
You will need to hold a relevant Level 2 or higher childcare qualification, have good communication skills and excellent literacy and numeracy skills (GCSE or equivalent, Grade C or above). Good ICT skills would also be desirable.
You will need to have experience of working with KS1 and KS2 aged children as well as a desire to support pupils to reach their full potential through one-to-one work, group work and whole class support.
What you will need to succeed:
For a full list of responsibilities please see the attached job description and person specification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Committed to supporting pupils
- Effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Effective ICT skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Understanding of the educational system and current developments
- Ability to motivate and to support learning
- HLTA status is desirable
What our Trust will offer you:
- The opportunity to work with and support happy and well-behaved children who are excited about learning and work with parents who are supportive of our school values and ethos.
- Vast support network from senior leaders and teachers within the school and our Trust
- Outstanding CPD tailored to you, wherever you are in your career
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working at our small and friendly school, benefitting from a supportive network of colleagues across our Trust, and are keen to progress your career then please apply today!
Visits to our school are very welcome and strongly encouraged. Please contact Sarah Arthur on s. arthur @ tsatrust. org. uk to arrange a suitable time.
We also encourage any early applications and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Penhale Infant School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.