IT Graduate Development Engineer
An exciting opportunity to join a multi-academy trust (MAT) ranked the best in the country for the performance of its secondary schools by the DfE. The Thinking Schools Academy Trust in Medway is looking for a confident and talented graduate to join our Thinking Technology department, to assist with the development and delivery of all ICT services across the Trust. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a multi-academy Trust's transformational IT journey while developing your own skills.
You will need to be:
- A recent graduate, with at least a 2.1 (or equivalent)
- A friendly, motivated and organised person with excellent interpersonal skills who will fit well within a group of highly skilled professionals
- Willing to engage with the team and assist in the preparation and support of technology across the trust
- Willing to support with immediate IT challenges whilst juggling other priorities in the role
- The successful candidate will become a member of a highly motivated team and will share their knowledge and passion for technology.
What we can offer you
- Discounted gym membership (Gym located on site)
- The opportunity to join a growing organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- Great CPD and exposure to a wide range of finance and business management experiences
- Membership to the Local Government Pension Scheme
- Annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- We place value on the health & wellbeing of our staff and have a range of packages in place to support our staff, including a 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of areas
- Free onsite parking
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust, is made up of a family of schools that work together to “improve the life chances” of all our children and young people.
At the heart of the Trust is the belief that the work that we do must transform the life chances of students.
We believe that the best way to transform life chances is to actively shape the minds, attitudes and habits of young people through a framework of cognitive education that enables them to become the master of their own destiny.
We reserve the right to close the position early should a suitable candidate be found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust * is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.