Trust Office Administrator
Primary Location: Trust Central Offices, New Horizon’s Children’s Academy
Closing Date: Sunday 12 December 2021
Contract: Full Time – Permanent, Term Time, 37 hours per week 8.00am – 4.00pm (Hours can be flexible on start/ finish)
Salary: TSAT C Grade (Pro rata for weeks/ hours stated) £16,164 - £16,603 per annum
Closing date: 12th December 2021
Interviews: 16th December 2021
We have an exciting opening for an Office Administrator to provide administrative support to our central teams within the Trust office, based in Chatham.
If you enjoy administrative work, or have experience in office based administrative roles, this may be the role for you. We are looking for a friendly, organised and supportive applicant to join our busy and welcoming team.
What you will need to succeed:
For further details please see the attached JD and person specification
- This position is an administrative role, the post holder will be able to work accurately and efficiently with attention to detail, managing their workload and priorities They will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be a key team player.
- You will be joining a welcoming and enthusiastic team, based within our central hub office in Chatham.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to work with and for different departments, working with a variety of colleagues from across the organisation. .
- We are seeking to appoint someone with a good working knowledge Microsoft Office programmes, including Word, Outlook, Excel and Teams. We welcome and encourage new ideas and perspectives to help us work more cohesively and efficiently as a Central team to deliver and outstanding service to our Schools.
- The post holder will be responsible for organising internal and external meetings, with minute taking of meetings
- Organisation and ordering of office supplies will be essential to the role, along with welcoming and faciliting any visitors to the Trust offices.
- A polite and professional nature is required for answering all phone calls that come into the main Trust line, and when greeting and escorting visitors.
What our Trust will offer you:
- The opportunity to join a large organisation during an extremely exciting time, with the opportunity for progression as the Trust grows in size
- Employees who join our Trust can also benefit from a discounted price of £10 per month membership of the TSAT gym, which is conveniently located on site at Holcombe Grammar School in Chatham.
- The successful applicant will also have access to the local government pension scheme and an annual leave entitlement of 26 days, increasing to 30 after 5 years of service.
- Vast support network from senior leaders within the school and our Trust
- A 24/7 employee assistance programme which provides counselling and support / advice on a wide array of area
What you need to do now:
If you are interested in working in our friendly schools at the start of a new and exciting time, then please apply today!
Early applications are encouraged and we reserve the right to close the vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check
The Thinking Schools Academy Trust * is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.