30 hours per week (5 days per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm with an hour unpaid for lunch), permanent post
• Term time only (38 weeks per year)
• £24,948 - £29,439 FTE; actual salary £16,803 - £19,828 (NJC points 13-22)
Start date: To be discussed at interview
Uffculme School wishes to appoint a Cover Supervisor to cover lessons for absent staff.
We are looking for someone who
• Is able to develop successful relationships with students
• Is resilient, flexible and able to work under pressure
In return we can offer you
• A supportive team, both in the school and the wider trust
• Opportunities for training and development
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted membership at our onsite gym
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any job offer is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance.
Uffculme School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
As part of our due diligence process when shortlisting, we may carry out an online search of publicly available material to identify any incidents or issues which we might want to explore with the applicant at interview.