• Between 15 and 18 hours per week available
• £9.25 per hour
• Morning shift available: 5.30am - 08.30am – Monday to Friday.
• Predominately term time only (one week in the Easter holidays and two weeks in the summer holidays)
• To start as soon as possible
• Some flexibility around the start and finish time – please let us know your availability.
Uffculme School requires a hard-working cleaner with the ability to self-motivate and clean to the high standards the school expects. The role involves cleaning toilets, emptying bins, mopping floors, wiping tables, hoovering, dusting, cleaning gym and sports equipment and general cleaning duties around the school site. You will be required to work every weekday, from Monday to Friday.
There are up to 18 hours available.
For more information, and to discuss your availability, please contact Lisa Batten at Uffculme School.
Closing date: Midday 13th May 2021.
Previous applicants need not apply.
Uffculme Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and, where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.