• 30 hours per week, permanent post
• Term time only (38 weeks per year)
• £26,873 - £31,364 FTE; actual salary £16,878 – £21,218 (NJC points 13-22)
Start date: January 2024
Uffculme School wishes to appoint a Cover Supervisor to facilitate and support students’ learning during the short-term absence of teachers.
You will be required to supervise whole classes to assist students in undertaking pre-planned learning activities.
We are looking for someone who
• Is able to develop successful relationships with students
• Is resilient, flexible and able to work under pressure
In return we can offer you
• A supportive team, both in the school and the wider trust
• Opportunities for training and development
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted membership at our onsite gym
For an informal discussion of the post, having downloaded the job details, please contact John Roberts (Deputy Headteacher).
Closing Date: Applications will be considered as they are received. The role will be removed once the successful applicant has been appointed.
Uffculme School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any job offer is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS clearance.
Uffculme School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
As part of our due diligence process when shortlisting, we may carry out an online search of publicly available material to identify any incidents or issues which we might want to explore with the applicant at interview.