• Permanent, term time only (38 weeks per year)
• 32.5 hours per week (5 days per week, 8.30am to 3.30pm with 30-minute unpaid lunchbreak)
• £22,737 - £23,114 FTE; actual salary £16,664 – £16,940 (NJC points 3-4)
Start date: As soon as possible.
Uffculme School wishes to appoint Teaching Assistants to provide support for pupils within mainstream classes. You will be joining the school at an exciting time as we grow and develop our Learning Support department.
We are looking for people who
• Are able to provide a genuine caring approach to students
• Are resilient, flexible and able to work under pressure
In return we can offer you
• A supportive team, both in the school and the wider trust
• Opportunities for training and development
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted membership at our onsite gym
• Membership of the Local Government Pension Scheme
• Staff wellbeing offer, including access to counselling and therapies such as reflexology
• Cycle to work scheme
For further details and to complete your application please visit
Careers at Uffculme School - Cullompton, United Kingdom, EX15 3AG | eteach
Applications will be considered as they are received and we will contact suitable applicants to arrange an interview.
Uffculme School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
As part of our due diligence process when shortlisting, we may carry out an online search of publicly available material to identify any incidents or issues which we might want to explore with the applicant at interview.