• 30 hours per week, permanent post
• Term time only (38 weeks per year)
• £24,948 - £29,439 FTE; actual salary £16,878 - £19,916 (NJC points 13-22)
Start date: September 2023
Uffculme School wishes to appoint a two Cover Supervisors to facilitate and support students’ learning during the short-term absence of teachers.
You will be required to supervise whole classes to assist students in undertaking pre-planned learning activities.
We are looking for someone who
• Is able to develop successful relationships with students
• Is resilient, flexible and able to work under pressure
In return we can offer you
• A supportive team, both in the school and the wider trust
• Opportunities for training and development
• Free onsite parking
• Discounted membership at our onsite gym
For an informal discussion of the post, having downloaded the job details, please contact John Roberts (Deputy Headteacher) by contacting the school directly.
Closing date: Monday 19th June at 9.30am; interviews likely to be held the following week.