We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and engaging EYFS Class Teacher to join our successful primary school from September 2023.
Neroche exists to serve its community as such; we are looking for someone who shares our commitment to ensure that the young people we serve receive the best possible standard of education.
Please note that this role would be suitable for an ECT, and you would get to start your teaching career within a fabulous school with the support of a great team of staff. We have an experienced EYFS lead who is also our Deputy Head so you would be fully supported in the role.aff.
The successful candidate will be:
- Creative, enthusiastic and friendly in and out of the classroom
- Able to raise levels of expectation and inspire the children
- A team player able to inspire staff, parents and children alike
- Positive and have high expectation for pupils’ learning
- Able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of EYFS
- Committed to high standards of work and behaviour
In return we can offer you:
- Friendly children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and welcoming staff
- A school that is ambitious to improve further
- Supportive colleagues and senior leadership
- A commitment to mental health and well being
Closing date fro this role is 9am on Monday 5th June 2023.
Neroche Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
As part of our due diligence process when shortlisting, we may carry out an online search of publicly available material to identify any incidents or issues which we might want to explore with the applicant at interview.