We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and engaging Year 1 Class Teacher to join our successful primary school from January 2024, or earlier if possible.
Neroche exists to serve its community as such; we are looking for someone who shares our commitment to ensure that the young people we serve receive the best possible standard of education.
The successful candidate will be:
- Creative, enthusiastic and friendly in and out of the classroom
- Able to raise levels of expectation and inspire the children
- A team player able to inspire staff, parents and children alike
- Positive and have high expectations for pupils’ learning
- Committed to high standards of work and behaviour
In return we can offer you:
- Friendly children who are keen to learn
- Enthusiastic and welcoming staff
- A school that is ambitious to improve further
- Supportive colleagues and senior leadership
- A commitment to mental health and well-being
The closing date for this role is 9 am on Wednesday 27th September 2023
Neroche Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
As part of our due diligence process when shortlisting, we may carry out an online search of publicly available material to identify any incidents or issues which we might want to explore with the applicant at interview.