EYFS Class Teacher
Start date: Contracted from 8th January 2024 to cover maternity, fixed term contract (likely 2 terms until August 2024)
Salary: M1 – M6 (£28,00 - £38,810)
Hours: Full time
We are delighted that Ofsted judged us as a ‘Good School’ in February 2020 Webheath is a two-form entry primary school with nursery provision. We have extensive outside learning space, well-resourced classrooms and a strong staff team who all work together in partnership to ensure the best outcomes for children.
- very well behaved and motivated children who are willing to learn;
- the support of a positive, good and hard-working staff team;
- a well-resourced, vibrant school;
- a creative curriculum and
- a range of opportunities for professional development across our Trust of schools
EYFS Class teacher post
We are seeking to appoint a dedicated and committed teacher from January 2024 with excellent classroom practice. The successful applicant will have extremely high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour and will have boundless energy and genuine enthusiasm for whole school life. The successful applicant will be expected to make a positive contribution to our ongoing whole school development.
We are looking for someone who is
- passionate about having a positive impact on outcomes for pupils;
- able to work well as part of a team and is willing to share ideas and ensure consistency across the year group;
- caring with a good sense of humour;
- willing to contribute to extra-curricular activities and take an active part in the wider life of the school;
- committed to safeguarding all children
This post is suitable for experienced teachers or ECTs.
Any offer of employment for this post will be subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and online search.
Visits to Webheath are strongly encouraged; please contact the school to arrange a visit on the following dates/times: Tuesday 10th October 2023 1:30-2:30pm or 4-5pm, Wednesday 18th October 5-6pm
Closing date for applications: 9am, 23rd October 2023
Interviews: 26th October 2023
If a suitable number of applicants apply, we reserve the right to close the vacancy early.
Shires Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In accordance with our statutory obligations under Keeping Children Safe in Education, Shires Multi Academy Trust is required to conduct an online search as part of our due diligence on appointed candidates. This may help identify any incidents or issues that have happened, and are publicly available online, which the Shires Multi Academy Trust might want to explore with you. The Trust is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity. Webheath academy Primary School is a company limited by guarantee - Registered in England No. 07959096