Contract:Full time, Permanent
Site: Welbourne Primary Academy
Closing date:9am 12th April 2021
Start: September 2021
Do you want to work as part of a forward thinking, innovative, enthusiastic team of staff?
Are you ambitious and driven to succeed?
Are you passionate about inclusivity?
Are you a class teacher committed to improving the lives of children and young people?
If so, this is the school for you!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a school within one of the well-regarded Trusts in the Eastern region. The school has a great history of success and a bright and exciting future and we are looking for an ambitious and dynamic teacher to steer it through the next stage of its development.
Collaboration, educational research and professional development are at the core of how the schools within Thomas Deacon Education Trust work together. With a clear focus on teaching at all levels, the Trust is well placed to provide great opportunities to promote Welbourne Primary Academy as a leading school and you will be given effective support to develop you personally as an outstanding teacher.
About Thomas Deacon Education Trust (TDET)
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is a charitable organisation dedicated to raising educational outcomes across a range of primary and secondary phase schools and academies in the East Midlands.
As a growing Multi-Academy Trust we strive to provide outstanding teaching and learning for all and an ethos and culture that encourages everyone to be the very best that they can be. We put learners, and their learning, at the heart of everything we do.
We have several vacancies across the school for September and can offer flexibility as to which Key Stages new teachers will work in to either apply and strengthen existing experience and knowledge or provide opportunity for development.
We are looking for teachers who are:
• Happy, fun and caring.
• Committed to working collaboratively alongside families and professionals to improve the lives of children and families in our community.
• Confident to work collaboratively alongside professionals and families to ensure every child can thrive.
• Able to demonstrate high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils.
• Excellent practitioners, who will inspire and motivate all of our pupils to achieve their potential.
• An enthusiastic and committed teacher who believes in the value of continuing CPD.
The Trust offers:
• Excellent salary package.
• Fantastic training/CPD opportunities in a friendly supportive environment.
• Opportunity for progression across Thomas Deacon Education Trust.
• Use of Academy facilities (including a gym and onsite car parking).
• Teachers’ pension scheme.
• An engaging, creative and welcoming environment to learners who take pride in their school.
• An inclusive and collaborative approach.
• A talented, highly motivated, committed and professional team of colleagues, both within the school and across the trust.
• An actively supportive Local Governing Body and Trust leadership.
Thomas Deacon Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The Academy will require the successful candidate to provide satisfactory references and undertake an Enhanced Check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Welbourne Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.