Start: As soon as possible
Salary: WMAT 5 (Scale 11-15) £21,166 - £22,911 (£13,943 pro rata at 27.75 hours per week TTO + 2INSET days + 4 other days) Factor 45.8
Contract: Permanent following a successful probationary period
Location: Whitchurch, Bristol, BS14
Hours: 27.75 hours per week TTO +2 INSET days + 4 other days
10:30 – 4:45pm Mon, Wed, Fri (11:00 – 4:45 Tues and Thurs) Times include 30 minutes for lunch (unpaid)
We are looking to appoint an Administrator who is proactive, efficient and meticulous. This person will oversee a variety of matters relating to administrative functions within the school, working alongside another Administration Officer and reporting to the Head Teacher.
We are looking for an Administrator who:
• has experience of working in an office (this does not have to be within a school)
• can demonstrate excellent inter-personal skills
• has excellent IT skills and could manage a website and social media feeds
• has excellent spoken/written communication and language skills
• is enthusiastic about running an orderly and efficient working environment
• is good at prioritising (an ability to make lists is essential!)
• remains professional and positive under pressure
• can represent and promote the ethos of the school and Wellsway MAT
We can offer:
• a caring ethos and a staff team who support each other
• an exciting vision for the future of our learning community
• a commitment to your professional development
• scope to develop ideas and innovate
• a staff who trust in each other and thrive on working as a team
• strong and sensitive leadership by Governors and Senior Leaders
Visits are warmly welcomed by prior arrangement and potential candidates should contact Mr Adam Smith, Head Teacher at Wansdyke Primary School to arrange a convenient date and time.
The closing date for applications is 12am on Thursday 17th September
Interviews to be held week beginning Monday 21st September
Wansdyke Primary School is part of Wellsway Multi Academy Trust (WMAT). The Trust is at an exciting stage in its development and currently comprises of thirteen schools and is moving towards its vision of being a truly inclusive provider of 3-19 education in East Bristol and Bath.
The successful applicant will be employed by Wansdyke School on a Wellsway Multi Academy Trust contract.
Wansdyke Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.